For Sale $380,000.00 - Residential, Single Family Home
Charming mid-century home centrally located in the highly rated Alamo Heights School district. Walking distance to Woodridge Elementary and the Junior School as well as local shopping. Only 15 minutes to the Pearl and downtown, this updated home features natural lighting and original hardwood flooring. The private outdoor living area has plenty of space for entertaining. Additional updates: tankless water heater, new roof, privacy fence w/large sliding gate opening to a large pkg pad accessible from the alley.
Don’t miss the Laundry “bar” in the dining room that houses the washing machine and dryer. Showings need notice, Seller must remove dogs. Fourth bedroom is currently set up as office/storage.
- Allowance for upgrades: Price has been lowered to account for any upgrades a buyer might want to make.
- School District: Alamo Heights ISD
- Interior: One Living Area, Separate Dining Room, Utility Room Inside, 1st Floor Lvl/No Steps, High Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Cable TV Available, High Speed Internet, All Bedrooms Downstairs, Laundry Main Level
- Inclusions: Ceiling Fans, Washer Connection, Dryer Connection, Stove/Range, GSCK, Disposal, Dishwasher, Ice Maker Connection, Smoke Alarm, Security System (Owned), Gas WaterHeater, Garage Door Opener, Solid Counter Tops, City Garbage Service
- Floor: Carpeting, Ceramic Tile, Wood