Established in 1996, BK Properties is a Texas-based real estate firm with full service capabilities. The formation of BK Properties brings together the talents of three partners with over 50 years experience in the San Antonio real estate market.
BK Properties was founded on one simple premise; the value of services provided should greatly exceed the cost of those services.
We are dedicated to the delivery of successful real estate sales, leasing and consulting service that is extraordinarily complete; brokerage that is creative, effective and sound; and consulting that is thorough, clear and concise.
At BK Properties we understand that each client and each transaction is unique. Whether working for a buyer or seller, individual investor or large corporation, landlord or tenant, our focus is providing valuable service. This value comes from utilizing well-developed sources, extensive networks and the unique experience of over 50 years of bringing buyers and sellers together. The result is always another successful real estate transaction.
BK Properties Provides Its Clients With Multiple Benefits
- Personalized marketing and a hands-on approach for all steps of the sales process. This means clients get attentive, customer-focused service.
- A pro-active approach to locating and identifying properties for our clients, finding not only properties actively being marketed but also properties not currently "on the market."
- Pro-active in locating buyers for our clients' properties. We are able to create interested and motivated buyers instead of waiting for buyers who are self-motivated.
- Thorough servicing and oversight of each and every transaction from contact to closing.
- We hold ourselves, as the owners of BK Properties, personally accountable to our clients for each and every transaction that takes place. We listen to their needs and respond in a timely, ethical and honest manner.
Meet the Team
Alice Bruni is a graduate of Texas A&M University with a degree in petroleum engineering. Her natural inclination for attention to detail combined with the training and regimen she received at Texas A&M has served as a major contributor to her success in Real Estate. She also has extensive business experience working in accounting, restaurant, and catering. She is experienced in handling all different types of real estate transactions including office/warehouse, residential properties, office, leasing, development property, commercial land, and investment properties.
Anne Buffington (GRI)
Anne Buffington brings 37 years of service to the real estate industry. She has provided service to an extensive array of clients both in residential and commercial transactions. Many years as a multi-million dollar producer demonstrate her consistency and commitment to the business. She studied at Trinity University in their home building program, has completed extensive real estate education and holds a Graduate of the Realtors Institute designation.